Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Fun. PURE fun.$BlogItemTitle$>
Lalala! Todays the LAST paper! Lit. I crappd through!
Did qns 1 2 and 3. Before the paper, I was arguing with the rest that there was 3 qns to answer in total! BUT. All of them refused to believe me and that they insisted that it was 2 qns only! Poor me. So I cleverly pushed the blame to Grace! Hehe. Sorry Grace! But I had to argue with like, 10 over people.
[OH MAN. 10 ppl are like chatting with me on msn now. HELP!]
When Ms Chye said PENS DOWN after one and a half hour, I was like, jumping for joy. As in emotionally. Exams are like, finally over.
So Grace Ru and I took 100 to Queensway.
The bus journey was like, 40mins I think.
Grace was talking and talking. Ru and I listened. Ahha.
Was too tired to talk and I had a gastric attack!
The pain was unbearable! Totally. Could really cry.
Went to Queensway but many shops were close.
So we headed to Ikea and have our lunch first.
Felt better after eating at Ikea and drinking bandung.
Bandung like, totally rawks cann. Love it!
Went back to Queensway and walked around for around 2h.
SAW A SUPER CHIOOOOOOOO black overall which was like 39.90 ONLY!
Wanted to get it. Really wanted it. Mann. WHY DIDN`T I?!
I`m regretting it already.. Nvm Grace says she can get it for me. Hehe.
Took a cab to Cine. It was really cheap. We predictd it would be around 15bucks.
Dots us. Went up to get tix for Wimbledon.
Saw Ya Fairuz Sandhya and Jeanette in the queue.
So, err we jumped queue. Ahha. so 7 of us went to catch it.
Ok, the show like, rawkd? totally. Im loving it! Cant wait for my tennis lessons.
Now even Ya, who was REALLY anti-tennis and Fairuz wana take up tennis.
Hehe. We saw Malita and Shiwen inside the theatre too! Didn`t know.
Decided to give Evelyn a call to wish her a Happy Bday.
So we sang inside the theatre. Or more like, shouted.
After the ssong, the peeps inside cheered too! Oh man!
They were like, clapping hands and WOOOOOoo-ing around.
Embarrassed. Totally. *buries face in hands*
Went separate ways from Ya and gang and we headed to Paragon.
Gown hunting time. Grace tried on one black sexyyyy looking gown. haha.
It was like, 609bucks. *faints.
I STILL WANT MY BLACK OVERALL. OH DAMN IT.
Walked rounds and rounds and one dude jumpd in front of us and was like..
HEY GUYS! DO YOU GUYS LIKE COME HERE OFTEN?!
CAUSE IF YOU DO, DO YOU KNOW A PLACE CALLED JACKS.... *sth*
Cant really remember. Our mouths were like, opened.
And jaw nearly touched the ground. He was so spasticated cann.
We : Err sorry no. *smiling like idiots*
Dude : OK THX ANYWAY.
Me : Totally.
Grace: Yea, totally.
He was sooo enthu. SO enthu.
Decided to go back. As in Ru`s house for dinner.
By then, we already walkd around for 9h +++
During the journey to her house, we were DYING.
Our legs were giving way and shoulders were killing.
Draggd our feets to her house.
I was nearly knockd down by a stupid car/van/bus.
Mann. Was just stoning in the middle of the road. Daydreaming.
Then Grace and Ru shouted out. Ahha. crappified.
Ya was already home, and so, we ate dinner together!
Yummified. The spaghetti rawkd. But I was really full.
We talked, slackd, sang songs, played in their room.
It was fun. Pure fun. Totally. Stayed till Grace`s dad came.
Longbangd his car. Ok, i went out for 12hours straight!
Mannn. Talkd to BB for a while. Calld to apologize.
Lalala.
JANINE.
10/13/2004 11:06:00 PM;